As you all know, we are living in some unusual times with the Coronavirus affecting all of our daily lives. I just want to put out a reminder so that we don't let our guard down and we keep up the battle against this virus.
The following are the CDC Guidelines that we must follow to prevent the spread of the virus:
• Practice social distancing - putting physical distance between yourself and other people (6 ft whenever possible).
• Stay home from work if you are sick (fever, cough, shortness of breath, chest tightness, flu-like symptoms) and report this to your Superintendent.
• Stay home if you have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for Covid-19 or you have been out of the United States in the past 14 days and report this to your Superintendent.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
• If hand washing facilities are unavailable, use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash or use the inside of your elbow.
• Clean and disinfect your frequently touched objects/surfaces, tools, equipment, computers, phone, doorknobs, hand-rails, etc.
• Must wear a face covering that covers your mouth and nose when in public places and when at job sites when 6' social distancing cannot be maintained. However, please keep in mind that many job sites have a 100% requirement for wearing face coverings at all times and we must follow those requirements.
We hope that all of you and your loved ones are staying safe and healthy. We are proud of all the essential work you are all performing and we will all get through this together as a team/family!
If you have any questions about the above CDC guidelines, please contact me, Safety Pete.
Have a Safe Day!